Q. I am looking at installing Linux on my Powerbook G4, but I don't know if I should.
Say once I install Linux...will I be able to use Leopard any more? Can I pick which OS I want to run when I boot up my computer?
If so any help will be appreciated because I am downloading the Linux ISO right now.
Say once I install Linux...will I be able to use Leopard any more? Can I pick which OS I want to run when I boot up my computer?
If so any help will be appreciated because I am downloading the Linux ISO right now.
A. Yes.
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=157240
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=157240
Does anyone know where to find a iso image of linux that will run vmware player?
Q. I am looking for a linux iso image that will install on a computer that has vmware player built in so that I can host vmware images.
A. Select distribution at DistroWatch.
http://distrowatch.com/
http://distrowatch.com/
How do I install the Linux to my computer?
Q. I had download the Fedora Linux with ISO extension. How do I install the Linux to my computer another hard disk partition. Can anyone shows me the way?
A. Yep - follow any of the online guides. But first things first, you need to burn the ISO image(s) to CD/DVD using a program like ImgBurn, then reboot with the disk in your drive.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
No comments:
Post a Comment