Sunday, January 6, 2013

How can I open a zip file on a Linux OS?

Q. I reaceently installed the LInux OS in my PC and now the sound is not working, does anybody know what can I used and or do to fix the problem?
Thanks in advance

A. right click. open files. that should work.

How can I open a zip file on a Linux OS?
Q. I reaceently installed the LInux Fedora OS in my PC and now the sound is not working, does anybody know what can I used and or do to open a zip file?
Thanks in advance

A. There is a program called zip or unzip. Do a yum install zip or yum search zip from the command line (as root) then unzip the file using that.

http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/how-can-i-zipping-and-unzipping-files-under-linux.html

How can I open a zip file on a Linux OS?
Q. I reaceently installed the LInux Fedora OS in my PC and now the sound is not working, does anybody know what can I used and or do to fix the problem?
Thanks in advance

A. The top link is a sound trouble shooting article. If you need additional help, join the forum and post your question there, it is a better source for help than Yahoo. Usually to open a zip file, right click on it and select 'extract' or 'extract here'.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment