Q. Please suggest an inexpensive system that would be fairly adequate. My budget is about $500, but I would like to be able to update it in the future.
I'd like to run Ubuntu on it... mostly because I don't know what other linux system to run. But I'm open to any suggestions.
I appreciate your expertise.
I already have a monitor it's an LCD screen 1080p.
My camera is an Canon EOS T2i.
Editing HD footage.
Hardware suggestions would be great.
I'd like to run Ubuntu on it... mostly because I don't know what other linux system to run. But I'm open to any suggestions.
I appreciate your expertise.
I already have a monitor it's an LCD screen 1080p.
My camera is an Canon EOS T2i.
Editing HD footage.
Hardware suggestions would be great.
A. Instead of Ubuntu, get Ubuntu Studio. It's basically Ubuntu with a set of multimedia-editing applications and a real-time kernel (only useful for sound editing). All of that can be installed in Ubuntu with four or five packages, but installing Ubuntu Studio would be easier.
That was my two cents - I really can't help you with the hardware, as I'm not familiar with AMD processors.
That was my two cents - I really can't help you with the hardware, as I'm not familiar with AMD processors.
What is the best video editing software for linux?
Q. I searched on my synaptic package manager and found alot of video editing software. I downloaded some and tried some. Which one is the best?
I would like one that can.
Open, edit, and save multiple file types.
Take clips out of a video
Add sound files to the video
Some extra stuff would be nice too
I'm using ubuntu 9.10
I would like one that can.
Open, edit, and save multiple file types.
Take clips out of a video
Add sound files to the video
Some extra stuff would be nice too
I'm using ubuntu 9.10
A. t@b ZS4 Video Editor for Linux is a good example.
it has the functions you want and it is totally free, try this:
http://www.brothersoft.com/t-b-zs4-video-editor-for-linux-319181.html?utm_source=answer&utm_medium=yuki&utm_campaign=Computers_Internet
it has the functions you want and it is totally free, try this:
http://www.brothersoft.com/t-b-zs4-video-editor-for-linux-319181.html?utm_source=answer&utm_medium=yuki&utm_campaign=Computers_Internet
What is the best video editing program for Linux?
Q. I've tried a few, but they're either really complex, or don't work. My computer is Linux, and I was wondering what (free) video editing software works, and is not too complex. I can figure it out normally if its somewhat complex but something that's simple would be great!
A. Hello;
My very favourite video editing program is the Linux program OpenShot. It is quite intuitive, and very powerful. I am using it on Ubuntu. This website will explain the technical issues:
http://www.openshotvideo.com/
I like it much better than Nero, and of course it is an open source progrm. It has cromakey capabilities so I use greenscreen to make my subtitles.
For music editing (I sometime use sound) I use Audacity.
Best of luck,
Bill
(Nulfinator on YouTube)
My very favourite video editing program is the Linux program OpenShot. It is quite intuitive, and very powerful. I am using it on Ubuntu. This website will explain the technical issues:
http://www.openshotvideo.com/
I like it much better than Nero, and of course it is an open source progrm. It has cromakey capabilities so I use greenscreen to make my subtitles.
For music editing (I sometime use sound) I use Audacity.
Best of luck,
Bill
(Nulfinator on YouTube)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
No comments:
Post a Comment