Tuesday, May 14, 2013

How do I maximize google chrome?

Q. Ever since I got Linux, I've been having this problem. When I open google chrome, it won't maximize. On any other browser this doesn't happen. Usually if I close all my windows and reopen, it'll work and if that doesn't work, I restart my computer. I've restarted my computer four times now, and still nothing. It's really frustrating because I can't check the time or switch between windows, as the window blocks the task bar, unless I move it down. Any ideas on why I'm having this problem and what I can do to solve it?

A. Get Windows 7 on kickasstorrents, burn it and install it. Start your wonderful windows machine and install chrome and live a great life with a smooth OS that can do everything you need it to do

Why does youtube keep saying I need to download flashplayer?
Q. At first it was working but then I realized that when I downloaded it I also downloaded google chrome so I removed google chrome from my computer. Then I tried downloading it again but I unchecked the little box that says download google chrome and it still says I need flash player. What the heck how do i fix this??

A. The flash player might have been disabled.

To Enable or disable Adobe Flash Player

These instructions apply to Google Chrome on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome OS.
Type chrome:plugins in the address bar to open the Plug-ins page.
On the Plug-ins page that appears, find the "Flash" listing.
To enable Adobe Flash Player, click the Enable link under its name.
To disable Adobe Flash Player completely, click the Disable link under its name.
That's it. Hope that helps you. If not download another developer build of chrome and it would definitely work for you.

How do i copy HTML (all coding) with MAC computer for a webpage I made on a site?
Q. I use Google chrome and have Mac OSX.

You can also explain for other browsers but please state so.

I am looking to transfer domains and need to know how to copy over all the HTML codes.

A. Hmm... I am not using a Mac OSX right now, neither chrome (but Mozilla), but normally when you right click (for windows or linux) or double-finger click (Mac OSX) on the website, you can view all sort of options. One of them will say something like "View Source code" or something about source or code and then click and it will show you all the code.

However, beware, websites are very advanced these days and (just to make it short and simple) the code that you might be seeing, might not be the actual true one.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment